Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My past, my side, no future.

The times we sat side by side.
Sharing about all that came & went.
I took her picture,
which remained for so long, even now.

Blinded by who I was,
I split the oak tree in two.
From there our world was destroyed.
You don't know how deep it went.

I need time to reflect.
Time to think about what was said.
About how those lies are truths.
About how I've felt all this while.

You don't know what it was like before.
The impact of those words penetrated deeply.
She told me everything I wanted to hear.
Now I'm at a loss of how I should feel.

So just give me one good reason.
Tell me how it's supposed to be.
Cuz I don't wanna spent another moment,
Saying things that was never meant to be said.

We both know the truths of our hearts.
Here's mine. I'm not over you.

* Still another 1.5 yrs to go
~Nil Sine Labore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home